Genesee Lake School is excited to offer a student loan paydown program all full-time and part-time employees!
Who is Genesee Lake School?
Genesee Lake School is a private, employee owned residential and day school for students, ages 6-21, who are diagnosed with Neurodevelopmental Disorders and/or Complex Developmental Trauma Disorders. Our mission is to dare greatly by transforming the lives of our students, their families, and the employee owners who serve them.
Why would I want to work there?
- To make a difference – First and foremost, the best reason for working here is that you have a rare opportunity to make a profound difference in the lives of the students we work with. It is our vision at GLS that every student leaves us prepared to live his or her best possible life, in a family or community that accepts and supports them.
- Opportunity – As an employee-owned company, we are committed to maintaining an environment where both our students and staff can grow. We make this a reality for our employees by offering ongoing training, promotional opportunities, tuition assistance, and the chance to be heard through voluntary participation in various committees and information sessions.
- Recognition – This is a tough job. Not just anyone can be successful in this field, and we appreciate those that give it their all daily. Therefore, we are committed to offering various activities throughout the year to show our employees that we appreciate everything they do for us. Some examples include (but are not limited to) our annual health and wellness week, farm day (at our on-campus organic farm) for staff and their families, a holiday party and buffet, team builders, monthly anniversary parties, field day, bowling day, our Employee of the Month and Kudos programs, and so much more!
This is a part-time position that works Monday through Friday from 8:45am-3:15pm during the traditional school year with all major holidays off. During our summer session, this position will work Monday through Thursday from 8:45am-1:15pm.
Wage & Benefit Information
- $12.00/hour with a High School Diploma or equivalent
- $12.50/hour with an Associate's Degree
- $13.00/hour with a Bachelor's Degree
- Part-time employees of Genesee Lake School are eligible for the following benefits: Employee Stock Ownership Plan, 401(k), Paid Time Off, Student Loan Paydown Program, and our Employee Assistance Program.